Thursday, March 4, 2010

Third Fitting




This is the third time I have stitched the deck to the hull. This time I also glued them together and removed the stitches. After the stitches were removed I had to get inside and put fiber glass tape soaked with epoxy along the seams of the hull and deck. Not an easy chore. I tried to cover up most of my body especially my arms and head, I had on a respirator , goggles and a head light. It would have made for a good picture. Carol helped by holding a flash light therefore everyone was too busy to get a picture. I finished with quite a sore back, epoxy on one ear and on one lens of my new glasses. After a week it is almost off the ear but the glasses part is there to stay. Ops. Are we having fun yet? . For better or worst this is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment